Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sermon (video): God's Design for Children and Parents (Ephesians 6:1-4)

As relationships between parents and children continue to deteriorate in our culture, God's Word instructs us regarding how we can glorify Him in this relationship. 
Personal note: I tended to be more instructional and less personal the first half of this sermon as I spoke of the child's responsibility to obey and honor their parents (Ephesians 6:1-3). As I spoke on Ephesians 6:4 where God proclaims the parent's responsibility, I sensed that God was nailing the truth home to my heart and those in attendance. There were many that responded at the end of this sermon with a desire to renew their passion for working to help their children along on the road of holiness. 

To view the sermon, click here.

No comments: