Saturday, May 5, 2012

E-mail me

I enjoy viewing my blog stats each week. It is fun to see how many times it has been visited. But even more fascinating to me are the number of countries that are represented. Many of you that visited my site in the past month are from countries like Russia, Brazil, United Kingdom, South Korea, Thailand, Canada ... just to name a few.

Because of the nature of my blog, I assume that most of you are fellow believers in Jesus. Regardless of what country you are from, I would really enjoy hearing from you!

I would find it fascinating to hear such things as where you are from, how you came to follow Jesus, what church life is like where you live, how receptive your community is to the Gospel and things like that. I would also be interested in hearing how this blog could be more helpful to you.

You can contact me by sending me an e-mail at mattellis1997@gmail.com.

No comments: