Thursday, October 12, 2017

Can't keep quiet about Jesus!

DAILY BIBLE READING:

Jeremiah 19:1–21:14 
1 Thessalonians 5:4-28 
Psalm 82:1-8 
Proverbs 25:9-10

TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE(S):

Jeremiah 20:9 (ESV) "If I say, 'I will not mention him, or speak any more in his name,' there is in my heart as it were a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot."

REFLECTIONS ON TODAY'S BIBLE VERSE(S):

Go back and read our Verse for Today again.

I really mean it. Go back and read it again.

Does your love for the Lord cause you to want to talk about Him to others? If you were to try not to talk about Him to your family members, fellow students, co-workers, neighbors, or whoever, would it wear you out trying to keep quiet?

Lord Jesus, give us a love and passion for you like the prophet Jeremiah had! Amen.

No comments: