Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Family time in Tennessee's countryside

On our recent trip to visit with my Dad and Mom, we spent some time walking down memory lane. We visited the property my Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma lived on in the hills of Vanleer, Tennessee. I have many, many fond memories of that place that date back to the 70's and 80's.

While there, we took some family pics and my Mom took a video. Here's the video: Joseph's great shot!


Sean took his airsoft gun and the boys enjoyed some target practice!
Here's Joseph taking aim at an unsuspecting tree.

The boys had been enjoying some sword fighting. They turned this into a silly
picture when Kim raised the camera to her eye.

If I'd realized the sun would highlight my receding hair line, I would have
scooted over into the shade!

This is my sweetheart! I still can't get over the fact that
God smiled on me over 15 years ago when He gave her to me!

No comments: